Are you wondering how to navigate your pregnancy, labor and postpartum period effectively and safely?
If you are...
- Newly pregnant & want to know more about the changes happening in your body
- Anxious about labor and delivery
- Concerned about how your body will feel after delivery
- Unsure of how to continue to exercise safely during pregnancy and restart safely post-baby
- Wanting to be aware of common pregnancy and postpartum related issues- and learning how to minimize/prevent them
You are not alone! No one seems to tell you all the nitty gritty details you SHOULD be aware of during pregnancy, labor/delivery and the postpartum period.
Learn about changes in your body, common musculoskeletal issues, exercise during pregnancy, & more.
Birth planning, how to physically prepare your body for delivery, labor tips, & more.
Guidance for recovery right after baby, at 6 weeks, and returning to exercise after baby.
- Understanding the changes happening in your body during pregnancy
- Being confident heading into labor & delivery that you have the right support system & knowledge to guide you
- Feeling competent heading into motherhood (maybe again!) in your knowledge of your body
- Feeling strong and empowered through safe and effective exercise and knowing how to modify if needed
- Feeling connected to your core throughout your pregnancy and after baby (which can help to minimize back pain, diastasis recti and other issues)
- Knowing how to help your body heal post-baby
"Proactive Pregnancy includes everything that I wish I knew when I was pregnant. The lack of education and postpartum care is what started my interest and passion in women's health. I truly believe I personally could have avoided low back pain, as well as had a smoother delivery and postpartum recovery with the exercises and education in this program."
Dr. Rachel Miller
Physical Therapist, certified Pilates & group fitness instructor, and creator of Proactive Pregnancy
"I really enjoy the program. I love that the exercises are simple things I can incorporate into my every day life. I think that is key, it has been really helpful."
-Ariel W., expecting Mama